Join us for a discussion moderated by Simone Cipriani, founder of the Ethical Fashion Initiative (United Nations & World Trade Organization), and six leaders at the forefront of ethical and sustainable fashion across the world:
- OSKAR METSAVAHT, artist, fashion designer, and founder of Osklen
- ZOLAYKHA SHERZAD, humanitarian artist and founder/director of Kabul-based Zarif Designs
- ANDREW ONDREJCAK, creative director, theatre director, and artist
- MOLLY YESTADT, fashion designer and founder of Yestadt Millinery
- VALERIYA SAFRONOVA, fashion columnist for The New York Times
- LEONARDO AMERIGO BONANNI, founder & CEO of Sourcemap
Dialogues in Languages and Humanities is a new initiative from the NYUSPS Division of Language and Humanities. The Dialogues' mission is to host events that engage the NYU community and public in provocative conversations on timely and meaningful topics that link the liberal arts, language, and international education.