Find the right solution for your needs.
At Sourcemap, we take pride in working closely with clients across sectors and geographies to identify solutions that work for each of them.
Depending on the type of company you work for, the team you work with, and where you are in your supply chain journey - you'll find a Sourcemap product that works best for you. And if not, we'll help you get there.
The world's largest supply chain mapping database is available to anyone to use as a consumer or as a brand.
- Browse thousands of beautiful supply chain maps and create your own
- Brand channels make it possible to provide your customers with a customized experience of the entire supply chain story.
See how Hershey's uses Open Sourcemap
Need a snapshot of your entire supply chain that you can generate in seconds? Sourcemap Visualize lets you:
- Upload a spreadsheet to automatically visualize your supply chain geographically and as a network
- Add custom search terms and filters to let anyone in your organization search for anything in the supply chain and download the results
- Compare supply chain performance at a glance with overlaid metrics
See how MIT uses Sourcemap Visualize
You can only mitigate the risks that you know about: that's why sub-supplier mapping is essential to your business. Sourcemap Discover lets you:
- Automatically dispatch cascading sub-supplier mapping surveys to hundreds of suppliers at once
- Collect any crucial information for purchasing, sustainability, compliance and risk
- Visualize the results in a gorgeous interactive visualization
Find out how Eileen Fisher uses Sourcemap Discover
TRACK & TRACE
When you need to verify that the supply chain you've mapped is accurate, the gold standard is traceability: the only way to provide continuous assurance of total chain of custody. With Sourcemap Track and Trace you can:
- Trace raw materials from every farm, factory and mine through any number of steps in the supply chain
- Automatically verify against site capacity to ensure accurate production numbers
- Provide customers assurance you are sourcing deforestation-free, conflict-free, risk free raw materials
Learn about Sourcemap Track and Trace for Smallholder Farmers
Gaining insights from big data is crucial when you are mapping multiple risk factors across complex global supply chains. That's where Sourcemap Analytics excels:
- Incorporate real-time data feeds from internal systems (ERP, DRP, PLM) and third-party providers (risk heat maps, market intelligence and alerts)
- Support custom workflows for internal and external data collection, analysis and reporting
- Monitor key performance indicators specific to your company using customized dashboards to monitor any triple-bottom-line risk over time - financial, social, and environmental
Want to find out more? Request a Demo