2014 was a breakthrough year for Sourcemap and supply chain mapping in general! It seems like just yesterday we were a scrappy startup working with early adopters to bring transparency to supply chains. Since then we've seen how supply chain mapping can help manage all the externalities of supply chains, from social and environmental impact to quality, cost and risk. I wanted to share some of our proudest moments from 2014 and give you a preview of what's in store for 2015.
- New regions: major manufacturers are using Sourcemap to collect data from supply chains on five continents (sorry, Australia!)
- New sectors: Sourcemap is being used by global brands in the pharmaceutical, apparel and furniture sectors.
- Stonyfield Farm, a founding client (and sponsor of our original research at MIT) published their own Stonyfield Sourcemap
- We were featured on Spendmatters, the CBC, and Fast Company!
What's coming in 2015:
- Alerts: For the first time, you'll be able to automatically score and visualize your supply chain across global indices of risk , and receive real-time alerts!
- Optimization: Measure costs, lead times, and risks across every path in the end-to-end supply chain; compare scenarios; and plan better supply chains.
- Traceability: We will launch a new and improved version of our award-winning supply chain transparency platform in mid-2015.
Want to learn more?